Most of the materials presented here were developed in consultation with Dr. Linda Shoop, Penn State. There are also many stress management resources available on the web.
- *Archer, J. & Carroll, C., University of Florida Counseling Center, Florida. (2003). Stress and college students. Retreived March 22, 2004, from http://www.counsel.ufl.edu/brochure.asp?include=brochures/stress_and_college_students.brochure
- Counseling & Mental Health Center at The University of Texas at Austin. (2002). Managing stress. Retrieved July 11, 2011, from http://www.utexas.edu/student/cmhc/booklets/stress/stress.html#anchor69463
- *Hamiltion, D. (1999). Coping with exam stress. Retrieved March 22, 2004, from http://www.isma.org.uk/exams.htm
- *International Stress Management Association (ISMA-USA). (2002). ISMA Libarary. Retrieved March 22, 2004, from http://www.isma–usa.org
- Manktelow, J. (1995). Mind Tools: How to master stress. Retrieved July 15, 2011, from http://www.georgiadisaster.info/Schools/fs%209%20school/Master%20Stress.pdf
- * Maughan, M. L. Counseling and Development Center, Brigham Young University, Utah. (n.d.). Managing stress as a college student. Retrieved July 15, 2011, from http://nirvana.byu.edu/casc/files/pdf/workshop_handouts/Stress%20Management%20B&W.pdf
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.