- Branet, S. & Stubbs, B. (1995). Practical Guide to Writing with Readings (7th edition). New York, NY: Harper Collins.
- Common Proofreading Symbols and Abbreviations. (2003). Retrieved March 1, 2004, from http://wwwold.ccc.commnet.edu/writing/symbols.htm*
- Dewey R. A. Psych Web (2003). APA Style Resources. Retrieved July 7, 2017, from http://www.psywww.com/apastyle/index.html
- Humanities Department & The Arthur C. Banks Jr. Library. (2002). A Guide for Writing Research Papers Based on Modern Language Association (MLA) Documentation. Retrieved March 1, 2004, from http://wwwold.ccc.commnet.edu/mla/ *
- Kramer, M. G., Leggett, G. & Mead, C. D. (1995). Prentice Hall Handbook for Writers. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- Samson, D. C, Jr. (1993). Editing Technical Writing. New York, NY: Oxford University Press Division of Undergraduate Studies, North Carolina State University.
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.