For additional information on interviewing, please consult the following references:
- Bly, A., & Bly, R. W.(1998). Improving Your Listening Skills. Retrieved April 6, 2004, from http://www.smei.co.nz/article149.html *
- Cotton, K. (1991). Teaching Thinking Skills, School Improvement Research Series. Retrieved April 6, 2004, from http://www.nwrel.org/scpd/sirs/6/cu11.html *
- Dwyer, D. K. (1996). Questioning between heartbeats: The interviewing techniques of journalists. Performance Improvement, 35 (7), 16-19.
- Paulsen, M. F. (1995). The Online Report on Pedagogical Techniques for Computer-Mediated Communication, Homepage of Morten Flate Paulsen, Books and Reports. Retrieved April 6, 2004, from http://home.nettskolen.nki.no/~morten/ *
- Rossett, A. (1987). Training Needs Assessment. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Educational Technology Publications.
- Tan, M., & Herbst, T. (1996). Conducting an Interview: Using the Analysis of a Speech Event to Elicit Certain Varieties of Speech, Proceedings 1996 of the Edinburgh Postgraduate Conference in Linguistics and Applied Linguistics. Retrieved October 5, 2012 from http://www.ling.ed.ac.uk/~pgc/archive/1996/tan_abs.html
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.
- Source: https://pixabay.com/en/interview-superior-staff-2207741/
- CC0 Public Domain. Free for commercial use. No attribution required