Planning Your Time with Gantt Charts
iStudy would like to acknowledge Glenna Emel for revising the content of this tutorial.
Gantt Chart help organize and schedule time for complex projects. They are step-by-step visual timelines that are commonly used to breakdown different phases and stages of a project. The purpose of this tutorial is to help you understand what a Gantt Chart is and the different components it includes.
Goals and Objectives
Upon completion of this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Explain what a Gantt Chart is.
- Identify the different parts of a Gantt Chart.
- Construct a Gantt Chart
- Use a Gantt Chart to maximize efficient time management.
- Read the information about "What is a Gantt Chart?"
- Read the information about defining a Gantt Chart.
- Learn how to define the parts of a Gantt Chart.
- Activity 1: Label the parts of a Gantt Chart.
- Activity 2: Set tasks in a Gantt Chart.
Note: All external links in this tutorial will open in a new window or tab.