For additional information on databases, please consult the following references:
- Northwest Database Services. (n.d.). Data Entry Tips: Improve Quality Of Data And Avoid Data Errors. retrieved July 31, 2017, from http://www.nwdatabase.com/data-entry-tips.htm
- Florida Gulf Coast University. (2002). Access 2000 Tutorial. Retrieved July 31, 2017, from http://www.fgcu.edu/Support/Office2013/Access/creatinganewdatabase.html
- Korth, H. F., Silberschatz, A., & Sudarshar, S. (Eds.) (2010). Database System Concepts (6th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Learnfree.org (n.d.). Access 2016: Introduction to Databases. Retrieved July 31, 2017, https://www.gcflearnfree.org/access2016/introduction-to-databases/1/
- Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), USDA. (n.d.). The PLANTS Database, National Plant Data Center. Retrieved July 31, 2017, from http://plants.usda.gov
- O'Neil, M. (n.d.). Design your own database concept to implementation or how to design a database without touching a computer. Retrieved July 31, 2017, from http://www.dartmouth.edu/~bknauff/dwebd/2004-02/DB-intro.pdf
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.