- Best, B., Best Communications. (1997). Resolve Conflicts and Manage Change. Retrieved February 2, 2012, from http://www.bbest.com/bonnie.html
- Burnett, R. E. (1991). Substantive Conflict in a cooperative context: A way to improve the collaborative planning of workplace documents. Technical Communication, 38(4), 532-539.
- Crum, T., The Aiki Works, Inc.(n.d.) The Magic of Conflict Approach. Retrieved February 2, 2012, from http://www.aikiworks.com/products.html
- Drake, L. E., & Donohue, W. A. (1996). Communicative framing theory in conflict resolution. Communication Research, 23(3), 297-322.
- Gibson, J. (1995). "Can't We Settle This?": Student Conflicts in Higher Education and Options for Resolution. New Directions for Higher Education, Winter(92), 27-34.
- Grab, R. (1996). Managing tensions in educational organizations: Trying for a win-win approach. Education Canada, 36(1), 34-38.
- Horowitz, S. V., & Boardman, S. K. (1994). Managing conflict: Policy and research implications. Journal of Social Issues, 50(1), 197-211.
- Legge, N. J., & Rawlins, W. K. (1992). Managing disputes in young adult friendships: Modes of convenience, cooperation, and commitment. Western Journal of Communication, 56(3), 226-247.
- McEwan, E. K. (1997). Leading your team to excellence: How to make quality decisions. Thousand Oaks, CA: Corwin Press.
- NOAA Coastal Services Center. (2004). Collaborative Processes: Understanding, Designing, and Conducting Them. Retrieved September 19, 2007 from http://www.csc.noaa.gov/cmfp/process/home.htm *
- Polzer, J. T. (1996). Intergroup negotiations: The effects of negotiating teams. Journal of Conflict Resolution, 40(4), 678-698.
- Thomas, K. and Kilmann, R. (n.d.). Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument. Retrieved July 20, 2004 from http://www.cpp.com/products/tki/index.asp *
- University of Florida Extension. Conflict Management Style Survey. Retrieved February 2, 2012 from http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/HE746.
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.
- This file is licensed under the Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-SA 2.0).