- Buisman, J. (1990). Boundary breakers: A communication process that works. The Gifted Child Today, 13 (6), 48-50.
- Cave, C. (1996). Techniques for Creative Thinking: Brainstorming, Creativity Web: Resources for Creativity and Innovation. Retrieved 1998, from http://www.ozemail.com.au/~caveman/Creative/. *
- Five Brainstorming Techniques, About Brainstorming (1998). Retrieved 1998, from http://www.kanten.com/vedemo/Brainstorming.html. *
- Gorman, R. H. (1978). Brainstorming your way to problem-solving ideas. Personnel Journal, 57(8), 438-440, 454, 456.
- Indiana, D. o. N. R. (1996) Residential, Agricultural, and Commercial Development: Meeting Process, Northwest Indiana Public Work Group Reports: Issues and Resolutions for the Indiana Shoreline of Lake Michigan. Retrieved March 1, 2004, from http://www.ai.org/dnr/lakemich/issues/. *
- INNOMAT production team. (2000). Brainstorming. Retrieved March 1, 2004, from http://iris.fst.zcu.cz/innomat/inncdr/bs.htm.*
- Kay, G. (1995). Effective Meetings through Electronic Brainstorming. Journal of Management Development, 14(6), 4-25.
- Nominal Group Technique (NGT), (n.d.). Retrieved March 1, 2004, from Virginia Institute of Government, Comprehensive Services Act Information Website: http://www.institute.virginia.edu/services/csa/nominal.htm. *
- Proctor, T. (1995). The essence of management creativity. London: New York: Prentice Hall.
- Rawlinson, J. G. (1981). Creative thinking and brainstorming. New York: Wiley.
- Siegel, G. B., & Clayton, R. (1996). Mass interviewing and the marshalling of ideas to improve performance: The crawford slip method. Lanham, MD: University Press of America.
- Wikipedia (2017). Nominal Group Technique. Retrieved July 6, 2017 from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nominal_group_technique.
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.
Flowchart of Activity Conducting
- File: Activity_conducting.svg
- This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported license.
Cloud with a Pencil
- This file is licensed under the Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0).