- Burlingame, L. (2002). Handout on Basic Statistics and Correlations. Retrieved April 1, 2004, from http://lamar.colostate.edu/~bostonlj/documents/basc.pdf *
- Children's Mercy Hospital. (2004). Stats: Definitions of Important Terms. Retrieved April 1, 2004, from http://www.cmh.edu/stats/definitions.asp *
- Dakins, M. (2002). Module 1: Review of Basic Statistical Concepts. Retrieved June 6, 2017, from http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/envs541/Module_01/module_1.htm
- Hill, J. (2003). Introduction to Descriptive Statistics. Retrieved July 23, 2012, from http://www.mste.uiuc.edu/hill/dstat/dstat.html
- Locke, W. (1998). Basic Statistical Techniques. Retrieved April 1, 2004, from http://www.homepage.montana.edu/~ueswl/topotechs/basic_statistics.htm *
- Marden, J. (1997). The CUWU (Champaign-Urbana Web University) Statistics Program (2007 version). Retrieved July 23, 2012, from http://www.stat.uiuc.edu/courses/stat100//cuwu/
- Stockburger, D. W. (1996). Introductory statistics: Concepts, Models, and Applications. Retrieved June 6, 2017, from http://www.psychstat.missouristate.edu/introbook/sbk00.htm
- The Shodor Education Foundation, Inc. (1997). Lesson: Statistics and Probability Concepts. Retrieved June 6, 2017, from http://core.ecu.edu/psyc/wuenschk/StatsLessons.htm
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.
U.S. City Statistics
- Source: http://www.davidrumsey.com/luna/servlet/detail/RUMSEY~8~1~20786~560067:Social-statistics-of-22-of-the-larg?sort=Pub_List_No_InitialSort%2CPub_Date%2CPub_List_No%2CSeries_No&qvq=q:social%2Bstatistics;sort:Pub_List_No_InitialSort%2CPub_Date%2CPub_List_No%2CSeries_No;lc:RUMSEY~8~1&mi=0&trs=10
- This file is labeled for reuse in Google Images.