- Alvarez, P. J. (1994). The CalREN Project Study Tips. Student Learning Center, University of California, Berkeley. Retrieved April 10, 2012, from http://slc.berkeley.edu/studystrategies/acadsuccess_resources.htm
- Benjamin, D. (1996). Developing "Active Listening" Skills I. Litigation and Trial Support Services for Physicians, Risk Managers, and Attorneys. Retrieved April 8, 2002, from http://www.channel1.com/ *
- Dunnigan, T. (1997). Help for families: Active listening lesson . Retrieved 1998, from http://home1.gte.net/dunnigan/ *
- Osif, B. (1996). Teaching research Skills: Innovative strategies for library use instruction. Special Libraries Association, Transportation Division. University of Minnesota. (1997).
- Pearls of Wisdom: Leaderly Listening. Retrieved April 11, 2012, from http://www.pearlofwisdom.org/LeaderlyListenings.html
- The University of Minnesota Duluth. (2002): Listening Skills, Student Handbook for Currently Enrolled Students. Retrieved April 10, 2012, from http://www.d.umn.edu/student/loon/acad/strat/ss_listening.html
- Wells, G. (1987). Effective Listening. Academic Advising Services, College of St. Benedict/St. John's University
* Indicates that the original Website is no longer available.
- File: Young_kudu_with_big_ears_(Kenya).jpg
- This file is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic license.